- To enter the terminal, one must possess a valid TWIC identification card. If you do not possess a TWIC, escorting is available for a $250.00 fee.
- No passengers, including children, are permitted to enter the terminal with the truck driver.
- Observe all safety rules and signage. Observe 20 MPH speed limit.
- Parking on the dock is prohibited. Parking areas are identified on the hill and at the main office.
- Violence of any kind is prohibited and will warrant dismissal from the facility.
- Soliciting for donations is prohibited and affects the working environment.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated areas.
- Entering the terminal requires a consent to search vehicles and property. If a search is refused it may result in denial of entry into the terminal.
- Video or photography of any kind is prohibited without prior authorization.
- Come to a full and complete stop at all intersections.
- Always stay alert and watch for other vehicles and traffic or pedestrian traffic in the yard.
- Do not use cell phones, including texting or PDAs, while driving or operating a vehicle or machinery in the terminal.
- Remain in your truck while making a pick-up from our container areas.
- Stay with your truck, however, if you MUST leave your truck, you MUST wear a safety vest.
- All terminal rules are to be strictly followed. Violators of the terminal rules are subject to dismissal and/or denial of access to the terminal.
- No firearms or weapons are allowed in the terminal.
Our 24-hour Security/Safety Emergency line is: 832-309-7671.